As your onsite Certified Bookkeeper, we are able to process the following services to ensure your business is putting its best foot forward.
The “Hands-on” Approach
Some clients prefer accounting professional be onsite while the work is being done. This allows extended personal interaction and a “hands-on” approach between our clients and our certified professionals. This is useful when the client is first being “set-up” or when special reports or audits are being performed.
It is also useful when frequent interaction is needed, or when several staff members need to be involved in a financial process.
When using our Certified Bookkeepers and Certified Public Bookkeepers, we are able to provide the following services:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Collection Letters and Phone Calls
- Reconciliations of
Toll Road Accounts
Special Project Expenditures
Credit Card Accounts
General Ledger Accounts
- New Vendor Requested Documentation (such as W-9 forms that are requested annually to ensure your business is up to date with issuing 1099’s at year end and remains in compliance with the Federal Law)
- Processing Payroll (New Hire Payroll Forms including W-4 forms)
State Submissions to notify EDD of New Hires
Issuing of W-2’s at Year End
- Month End, Quarter End and Year End Close
- Journal Entries
- Financial Reports that provide a current status for budgetary monitoring, purchasing considerations. and financial planning